Capacity : x2
The Support Act:
This suite is the smaller suite here at the Inn. However, this suite still comfortably fits a queen sized bed as well as contains a private washroom with shower. As we all know, no great headliner can start a show without a great support act!
During your stay, you will also be welcome to enjoy the four seasons porch featuring a lovely gas fireplace, comfy seating and a vintage record player to spend some classic albums.
Our kitchen area provides a full-size fridge with a selection of coffee tea and yummy pastries to get you rocking and rolling for the day.
Some of the highlights to make this Muskoka hotspot your destination of choice include:
- World class entertainment on site at Peter's Players as per our Show Schedule
- Walking distance to Lake Muskoka, Bethune House, Muskoka Steamship & and discovery center, as well as a host of restaurants and retailers close by.
- National Geographic's number one best summer trip in the world on their top 20 must-see places list.
- Readers' Digest's 10 Greatest Canadian Road Trips
- WestJet Magazine's Where to Go in 2017
Book your stay online here or call us: (705) 687-2117
* All rooms based on double occupancy and are non-smoking
** Check in time is after 3:00 pm and checkout time by 11:00 am
*** Please note that on concert evenings, music may be audible in the suites. Typically concerts end before11:30 pm
**** Should you need to cancel your booking, 1 weeks prior notice is required to obtain a refund (minus fees)